VigRX has been available since 2001 and provides testimonials from users and endorsements from several doctors. VigRX is the self-proclaimed “Gold Standard” in penis enhancement. Manufactured by Leading Edge Herbals, Its a natural male enhancement supplement that promises the usual benefits – bigger, harder, longer lasting erections; increased sex drive; and enhanced orgasms.
Ingredients at a Glance
For a male enhancement product that calls itself the “gold standard,” VigRX’s ingredients are fairly standard – Epimedium or Horny goat weed, Ginkgo biloba, Asian red ginseng or Panax ginseng, Saw palmetto berry, Muira puama, Catuaba, and Hawthorn berry.
Noticeably absent are Yohimbe bark extract, Tribulus terrestris, and L-arginine. Yohimbe has been used for hundreds of years to increase blood flow to the penis, but has show consistent cases of know side effects, while Tribulus terrestris stimulates the release of testosterone. L-arginine is a semi-essential amino acid used to produce nitric oxide, which relaxes blood vessels, allowing more blood to flow into the penis.
- All-natural ingredients with detailed ingredient list
- Leading Edge Herbals manufactures mostly sexual enhancement products
- Doctor Endorsed
- Bonus and cash rewards for selected testimonials (this does, however, cause us to question the reliability of these testimonials)
- Does not include Tribulus terrestris, and L-arginine (Very surprising given the promising proven results of these ingredients)
- Expensive ($59.95 for a month’s supply) is a lot to ask for a formula that lacks key potent ingredients
With the stamp of approval from doctors and detailed ingredient information, It seems to be another quality male enhancement product but appearances can often be deceiving. If was so effective, then why did Leading Edge Herbals develop VigRX Plus? Many people are saying the only thing that changed was actually the name. At $59.95, VigRX may indeed be the “Gold Standard” – in terms of price, that is. There are many other top selling natural male enhancement supplements that contain more potent ingredients and deliver better results without emptying you wallet. Nice product 4-5 years ago, but not close to the top 5 today.