110 Pinedale Road
The ultimate male enhancement pill – this is the claim to fame of Provigrax, which is promoted as a revolutionary stop-impotence medicine that is designed to help men achieve stronger, longer-lasting erections. It is said to be side effects free, and a viable alternative to other male enlargement pills such as Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. Provigrax aims to solve the exact same problems that prescribed medication do – accordingly only better, faster, and safer.
While likening itself to male enhancers like Viagra, Provigrax boasts of being prescription-free and an “entirely natural formula.” According to its official website, it can also be used while you consume alcohol – considered an advantage to other ED medications on the market today.
The partial list of ingredients of this male enhancement product includes the following:
- Niacin (also known as vitamin B3) does wonders for your energy levels and will also have great effect on your blood vessels (they will become more flexible, thus allowing them to expand more). Your erection will reach maximum anatomical size and it will stay strong when you are sexually aroused.
- Vitamin B6 focuses on the blood vessels. Because with age, the blood gets thicker, your blood vessels in your penis need to expand in order to accommodate a larger quantity of blood.
- L-Arginine brings a high level of nitric oxide, a crucial element for allowing blood vessels to expand.
- L-Phenylalanine is an amino acid that helps you achieve a good mood.
- Epimedium (also known as Horny Goat Weed) is a plant that has been known in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. It increases libido and helps deal with erectile dysfunction. It can also be found as an individual product.
- Maca is a plant rich in nutrients. It contains: 60% carbohydrates, 10% protein and 8.5% dietary fiber. It is also a good source for minerals such as selenium, calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Mimics the benefits of Viagra, Cialis, and prescription ED drugs – without the need for prescription
- Fast and efficient shipping
- Enjoys customer reviews and testimonials
- Reveals only partial list of ingredients
- Makes contradicting claims of being medicinal in action yet natural in formulation
- Does not present comprehensive sexual enhancement claims
There is something attractive and magnetic in Provigrax, especially as its banner its Viagra-like action that could provide relief from erectile dysfunction symptoms. But this poses a couple of issues, including the problem that its formulation could also come with potential side effects that we are trying to avoid with herbal supplementation. There is a contradiction in the statements that it acts like a non-prescription medication, yet has “natural” properties. How do you qualify that? The ingredient list is incomplete, and there is no seeming focus in its male enhancement goals (erectile strength? Extended stamina? More intense orgasms?). In the face of its many customer reviews and professional feedback, these are the lacking components of Provigrax that makes us want to say no to it.