ProPlus boasts of over 35 years of experience in helping men improve their sexual performance. According to its website: “Size can be up to three inches and four inches bigger and 40% gain in width in 40 days or less,” along with “a larger size that can be with you for a lifetime.” According to its maker, Dr. Bross, ProPlus can cause a change in length and thickness. Your sex partner, too, will feel this thickness, improved length, and hardness, and you will be able to penetrate the most sensitive areas of her womanhood, including her G-spot. According to the site, these sensations will produce multiple orgasms for her and give you the confidence of being a better lover.
The main claims of ProPlus, claimed to be a natural, non-prescription herbal enlargement formula, revolve around a bigger size, stronger erection, and better sexual virility. The same type of herbs found in Polynesia are thrown into the mix, where some users report to have three times more sex a night, and with substantial improvement in quality. ProPlus pills are said to boost sexual energy, stamina, and ejaculatory control.
- Horny goat weed – Known is China as yin yang huo, this herb is said to boost libido and improve erectile function. It is used for restoring sexual desire and fighting fatigue, as well as serving as an aphrodisiac to enhance physical and sexual sensations.
- Ginkgo biloba – With medicinal uses tracing back 5,000 years in Chinese medicine, it supports your brain, central nervous system, and protection against erectile dysfunction.
- Oriental ginseng – This herb is used for general weakness, acquiring extra energy, and acquiring aphrodisiac properties. It helps with infertility, premature ejaculation, building blood and sperm, and improving overall circulation.
- Saw palmetto – Known to stimulate a low libido and increase sexual energy.
- Yohimbe – Made from the inner bark of the yohimbe tree from West Africa, it increase the norepinephrine content of your corpus cavernosum, which is important for erections.
- Ptychopetalum olacoides – Also referred to as potency wood and muira puama, it is known to assist with erectile dysfunction, increasing sex drive, and acting as an aphrodisiac.
- Benefits not only for the user, but also for the female partner and her orgasms
- Lineup of Dr. Bross sex toys and erotic products to complement male enhancement pills
- Autoship program that you cancel anytime you want
- Lack of clinical data to strengthen benefit claims
- Two-pills-a-day formula may not be cost-effective
- Erection size claim (up to 3-4 inches bigger) is not met with standard length of product use
ProPlus has a good variety of herbal extracts for male enhancement, and traditionally tested and celebrated ones at that. Complementary erotic toys and products also enrich the experience. ProPlus, though, would rank higher if it presents hard data (scientific findings) that add to its credibility. Given the supplement’s price range, the two-pills-a-day recommended dosage is a bit of a setback, and there is plenty of room for improving the formula and its marketing approach.