Official Site: www.Penestra.com
Penestra comes from the family of supplements and sex products from Promax Pheromone Labs, long with a range of sexual enhancement pills, starter kits, adult toys, adult movies, and his and hers products for enjoyment in the bedroom. The endorser of this formula is Dave Cummings, who is said to hold a Guinness World Record for “his amazing sexual power.” “At 73, I’m America’s Oldest Adult Film Star. Wikipedia reports that I have a reputation for sexual stamina,” says Cummings. He claims to use Penestra – made exclusively for him, he adds, and now offered to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. A bottle of this pill is available at $39.95, and competes against prescription pills for enhancing male prowess and performance in lovemaking.
No ingredient list provided
- Comes with complementary male enhancement pills and products – along with those targeting female pleasure and performance
- Affordable price targeting those who cannot buy its far more expensive counterparts
- Severe lack of product information, including ingredient list and clinical data
- Lack of body of testimonials other than Cummings
- Poor performance in our product run that spanned a couple of weeks
Penestra comes from a full range of related male enhancement supplements, which makes us wonder: isn’t its potency enough? True enough, underwhelming results came out of our weeks-long product trial, having little or no effect on erectile size and strength, sexual stamina (ejaculatory control), orgasm power, and related sexual benefits for active males. But we are far more alarmed by the lack of information on ingredients, supplement’s roster of effects, safety warnings, and hard data for erecting its credibility. Dave Cummings’ testimonials may have some weight, but it is in the use of the average individual that will show just how effective Penestra is in the male enhancement game.