400 Oceangate, Suite 800
Long Beach, CA
Maxejaxxx promises three areas of improvement in male sexual health and function. First is better prostate function, with its proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and botanicals that are said to help nourish the prostate gland and improve sexual performance. Second is better sexual well-being, including increased libido and sexual function. Third is more volume and satisfaction, referring to increased semen production during ejaculation and heightened orgasms.
List of Ingredients
The Maxejaxxx male enhancement formula includes:
- L-arginine – An amino acid that is well-documented for enhancing sexual function, has a role in cell vision, healing of wounds, removing ammonia from the body, immune function, and hormone release.
- Maca – Has been harvested and used by humans in the Andean Mountain for centuries. It is shown in clinical trials to heighten libido and improve semen quality.
- Tribulus – Has long been used in Indian culture as a sexual aphrodisiac.
- Asian Ginseng – Its roots are taken orally as adaptogens, aphrodisiacs, nourishing stimulants, and in the potential treatment of type 2 diabetes and sexual dysfunction in men.
- Saw palmetto – A dietary supplement associated with prostate health and overall wellness.
- Barrenwort – Also known as epimedium, it is a popular sexual enhancer.
- Zinc – An important mineral for overall well-being, including sexual health. One of its uses is helping your reproductive organs become well-developed.
Maxejaxxx boasts of various herbal extracts that are said to lead to better sex through faster recovery time, as well as a farther, harder shoot and a better climax every time. It also pays attention to prostate health and well-being, apart from sexual highs and pleasures, as its main selling point.
- Focus on prostate health, an important male health concern
- Contains a diverse blend of herbal extracts for male sexual enhancement
We appreciate the hardworking mix of herbal components in Maxejaxxx (never mind the unique name that rather weirds us out), but there’s more to a great, trustworthy product that publishing all these renowned botanical names. We want information we can actually use and trust, and this is where this sexual enhancer falls short in. It needs to strengthen its claims through clinical trials and findings that show a projection of its prowess and benefits, as well as a better website experience and usability. For instance, it is commendable that prostate support is given the attention that other products fail to give, but it needs to go beyond the marketing pitch and show us the real thing, i.e. actual research results.