Kamagra is a generic Viagra product that claims to be “very popular, successful, and widely accepted potential treatment for erectile dysfunction.” It is manufactured by Ajanta Pharma in so-called clinical clean room conditions, and is said to be high-quality and ensures safety and effectiveness. Patients using Kamagra are said to regularly report successful sexual intercourse and generally continue to use the treatment. The recommended potential treatment time is 4 to 6 hours but many GPs report longer effectiveness, according to the product website.
Some guidelines for using Kamagra include (1) the safe indicated dose of Kamagra within 24 hours is 100 mg, (2) medicine becomes effective 1 hour after intake, with effects noticeable after 45 minutes, and (3) always take the medicine with a large glass of water and avoid large or fatty meals close to when medication is intended.
The product’s active ingredient is sildenafil citrate, which belong to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work to dilate the blood vessels in your body, specifically around your genitalia. This leads to stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Kamagra is not an aphrodisiac, and stimulate is necessary to develop an erection.
- May be a viable, less costly alternative to Viagra
- Medicinal in nature and may appeal to individuals who want fast action
- Also available in oral jelly and other tablet forms
- Can come with a roster of side effects, such as flushing, headache, nausea, blurred vision, light sensitivity, and severe loss of hearing
- Not suitable for everyone – including those who are suffering from cardiovascular issues
- Main selling point is low price and convenience, not safety
If we have reservations about using Viagra, we readily admit to have more when it comes to using Kamagra, its generic version. We appreciate that is it very open to revealing the serious side effects it can cause as well as the fact that it’s not suitable for everyone, especially with existing medical conditions. But this is its very downfall, because we will not jeopardize our health and safety for male enhancement. We’ll go with what entails minimum risks and provide maximum effectiveness – something that supplementation can very well serve to be.