Hightenz is another male enhancement supplement that is applied topically and primarily addresses sexual stamina. It aims to prolong your erections and the lovemaking and to prevent premature ejaculation, which is afflicting many men in different parts of the world. It ranks alongside other lotions and creams that are also created for fighting early ejaculation. Another of its goals is to enhance libido or sex drive as well as erection strength and quality – a combination that can convert even the most serious male enhancement seekers.
However, it has come to our attention that Hightenz may already be off the market, which means it can only be obtained from black-market sources. At any rate, the product is applies directly to the male genitals right before sexual intercourse. The assumption is that the applied cream works immediately.
- Lidocaine – The same or similar component of other ejaculation delay sprays or medications on the market. It is a mild anesthetic.
- L-arginine – Increases the flow of blood to the penis area for enhancing erections
- Ginseng – Assists in increased blood flow and improves energy in lovemaking
- Avena sativa – Help enhance free testosterone levels in your body
- Pays equal attention to erection quality and sexual stamina, which isn’t done by other anti-premature ejaculation products
- Can be applied anytime there will be sexual intercourse – no waiting time needed
- Fails to reveal full ingredient list
- Can be on the pricey side
- The cream can rub off other surfaces, such as the female partner’s genitals, and numb her sensations
- Considerable lack of information about the product and its makers
Topical application is a frequent form of administration of premature ejaculation treatments. The basic problem about products of this kind is that the cream does not discriminate, so when it rubs off the female vagina then it can cause problems in numbing sensations. The lovemaking can also be spoiled that way for her, thus extreme care and attention should be employed. A bigger problem we have with Hightenz is that it seems to have already been lifted off the market and no substantial information is available for us to verify and review.