Extenerex is positioned as an all-natural male enhancement product, containing herbs that have been traditionally used to improve sexual functioning and performance. It main target is erection improvement through an increase in penile blood flow, libido enhancement, and prostate support. As a supplement, Extenerex requires no prescription, of course, and is even claimed to be clinically tested and proven – although hardly anything on the website vouches for this. Two capsules of Extenerex are recommended for daily intake (with food). This, according to the makers, can offer immediate, long-term gains.
- Epimedium – Also known as horny goat weed, it increases testosterone levels and nitric oxide in the body
- L-arginine – This amino acid increases the production of nitric oxide, which relaxes blood vessels in the penis and allows more blood circulation for better erections
- Saw palmetto – Used for centuries to assist in men’s prostate function, as well as increase urine flow and enhance sex drive or libido
- Tribulus terrestris – Helps in erectile dysfunction potential treatment through testosterone enhancement and balancing other hormones
- Korean red ginseng – Traditionally used as an aphrodisiac and contains compounds that help in nitric oxide release into the bloodstream, helping dilate blood vessels
- Discounts for multiple bottle purchases
- 60-day 100% money back guarantee
- Includes traditionally used and celebrated herbs, and excludes yohimbe
- Lacks clinical testing to strengthen its benefit claims
- Needs to expand its market reach and presence, particularly with useful product and manufacturer’s information and details
Extenerex is another male enhancement supplement with a creative name that stands for penis enlargement, but for one, it doesn’t make this enlargement claim so much. For one, it simply promises you can have good working erections, but hardly says anything about sexual stamina and longevity. The two-capsule recommended daily dose is also less than optimal and can be improved. You can get it for less than 50 dollars, but it’s best to get quality, safety, and effectiveness all in one package than settle for just anything because it’s cheaper than others.