Aspire 36 Summary
Aspire 36 is among the myriad of male enhancement products on the market today, and it is manufactured in the United States by Palo Alto Labs. A bottle of this product contains a month’s worth, which is 12 pills; it is priced at $49.99, with an accompanying 30-day return policy. Like other sexual enhancers marketed today both in physical stores and online, Aspire 36 claims to increase a man’s libido and sexual pleasure, as well as provide stronger erections – all from its so-called “revolutionary” formula.
- Epimedium or horny goat weed
- Avena sativa
- Tribulus terrestris
- Oleic acid
- Velvet bean
- Eurycoma longifolia
- Natural formulation
- Aspire 36 pills are manufactured and processed in the United States
- Manufacturer’s information disclosed on the website, as well as return policy
- Lack of customer testimonials and review, which can reflect product reach and credibility
- Expensive price
- Lack of clinical data and findings to verify touted benefits
Aspire 36 can rightfully pride itself with a natural formulation – a combination of tried herbal extracts and nutrients that work synergistically for erection and sexual performance improvement. The fact that the product is made in the USA also carries some weight. However, the manufacturer makes ambitious claims by lacking certain important disclosures, including clinical data and findings as well as customer reviews and testimonials to see how it is faring in the sexual enhancement trade. It is also relatively pricey, which is a major turn-off if it is not able to provide the critical details that will help verify safety and effectiveness.