Andro 400 boasts of an ability to power up your testosterone levels. Low testosterone brings about sexual wellness problems in men because it takes away their energy and vitality in bed. This male enhancement products mainly features eurycoma longifolia, also known as tongkat ali and longjack. According to the site, this herb has a two-technique approach to boosting testosterone: expanding your luteinizing hormone (LH) creation ij the pituitary gland, and diminishing sex hormone-tying globulin. This allows the testosterone to enter where it should – and perform its job well. Revealing these eurycoma longifolia benefits is a 12-week study on 109 me between ages 30 and 55. Those who took the herb enhanced their score in general erectile capacity, sexual drive, and loss of body mass.
*Disclaimer: The statements on this website have not been confirmed by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are natural supplements and are not intended to diagnose, treat, potential cure or prevent any disease. Please note that we do not provide medical advice; this is reserved for physicians and health care professionals. Results may vary per person. The products and information on this website is not a substitute for expert information from your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. For questions about the risks or side effects when using these products, please contact your doctor or pharmacist. Not for people under 18 years of age, pregnant or lactating women. Keep away from children. Product Results May vary by Person/ User.
The suggested dosage of Andro 400 is two capsules a day. According to the manufacturer, males with very low testosterone levels can go as far as three to four capsules a day.
- Eurycoma longifolia – a testosterone booster that is a flowering plant belonging to the Simaroubaceae family. It is native to Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos, and is celebrated traditionally for a virtually endless list of medicinal uses and benefits.
- Other herbal components and nutrients
- Outstanding focus on the importance of testosterone in male sexual health, and satisfies a man’s daily needs for it
- Lack of attention on other male enhancement benefits, such as more intense orgasms and secondary support such as for prostate
- Excess use of eurycoma longifolia can cause sleep disorders and kidney, liver, and prostate issues
- Mostly testimonials, and no hard data (scientific findings) that validate its claims
Eurycoma longifolia, popularly known as tongkat ali, is the standout in Andro 400, which focuses on the far-reaching uses and benefits of testosterone. This primary male hormone is not one to be neglected, because it has a wide spectrum of effects, from muscle mass and deepening of voice to libido enhancement. In our product run, it has demonstrated a rather positive effect on testosterone levels and earns points for this.
However, we would like to see a more wide-ranging, proactive approach to male enhancement, which includes addressing stamina, orgasm intensity, overall performance, and secondary support such as for the prostate. Thus in the overall scale, it lags behind other supplements of its kind. Additionally, there is a glaring need for Andro 400 to provide clinical data and other pertinent information on the site for an informed buying decision. Needless to say, there is plenty of work to be done for it to rise above the rest.