Alpha T1 Summary
Alpha T1 is marketed as a natural testosterone enhanced by its manufacturer, Advantage Neutraceuticals. It is claimed as the best all-natural male enhancement supplement, alongside having fat-burning benefits – it specifically claims getting leaner in 10 days. Its list of main benefits include higher testosterone levels, increased energy and sexual stamina, libido boost, improved fat mobilization, improved muscle recovery after working out, and increased lean muscle mass and strength.
Alpha T1 is recommended to be taken in 2 capsules taken once or twice every day with water – first thing in the morning, before or after working out, or at bedtime. The recommended cycle is 8 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off, giving your system a chance to get acclimated to the improvements the formula provides and then reset again to maximize the effects.
- D-aspartic acid – This has been shown in clinical studies to increase testosterone status in 12 weeks. It is naturally found in your body but decreases as you age, along with the decrease in testosterone.
- Tribulus terrestris – This libido and athletic performance booster works by signaling your body to secrete more luteinizing hormone (LH), which signals your testes to produce and release more testosterone.
- Calcium fructate – Similar to boron in its testosterone-producing action, it also has the potential to improve heart health and relieve arthritic pain.
- Forslean – This helps reduce body fat through the activation of LIPE, an enzyme that helps mobilize energy by releasing fatty acids in fat tissue.
- Alpha GPC 50% – This antioxidant contributes to efficiently absorbing nutrients and helping improve mental ability.
- Eurycoma longifolia –This inhibits the action of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), which binds to testosterone and makes it unavailable to be used by your body.
- Deer antler velvet – This contains IGF-1, a growth factor crucial for building muscle.
- 7-keto DHEA – This promotes your body’s natural fat-burning capacity.
- AstraGin – This proprietary herbal compounds helps in better nutrient absorption, including those of amino acids, folate, glucose, and glucosamine.
- Bioperine – Coming from black pepper, it increases the bioavailability of other nutrients present in this male enhancing formulation.
- Good focus on the crucial role of testosterone
- Secondary benefits such as better athletic performance and fat loss/muscle building
- Money back help
- More than one capsule daily intake may be less-than-efficient
- Mixed reviews of effectiveness
- Needs to optimize website information and ordering process
Alpha T1 brings to the table not only enhancements in the user’s erections and sexual potency, but also better athletic capacity and even weight management from its fat-burning properties. And these aren’t hard to imagine or believe, as the mix of main ingredients lends credence to the formulation and its benefit claims. For one, there is good emphasis on the power of testosterone and the need to increase your levels especially as you age. But of course, there is always room for improvement, such as the more-than-one-capsule recommended daily dosage of Alpha T1, which does not sound too cost-effective for us. User reviews are also mixed between good and bad, with the latter not gaining the benefits highlighted in the other group. In this vein, it will be very critical for its manufacturer to provide more compelling scientific evidence as well as improve its website for information dissemination and enhanced customer experience.