It is very simple for your wife to over think and assume the worst every time you suddenly loses interest in sexual performance. Does he no longer find me pretty and attractive? Is our marriage coming to an end? Is he having an affair?
But there is a high chance that these are not really the reasons.
Once a man starts to face a complete reduction in his sexual drive or libido deficiency or is simply not in the mood, there are several reasons for this, most of which can be dealt with.
There is a possibility that his sudden lost of interest is the consequence of the strain that he feels as related to his work. There are instances when work issues can become very hard to the extent that a man’s life is already negatively affected. This can exhaust you and your anxiety in the office can start to build up and as expected, sex might be the least thing that gets your interest after a long and exhausting day at work.
The same thing might also be valid if you are going through some individual troubles and unsolved underlying issues and as a result, you do not seem to like the idea of sleeping with your wife. This can be about your doubts on what you feel or it is also possible that you are having issues with your own sexuality. When this happens, communication is the key.
However, in the event that there are no such matters which can possibly make you recoil from the thought of having sex, then, there might be other things that cause the problem. For instance, it is likely that you have a sporadic testosterone deficiency, which can be the reason why you are reluctant to have sex. Or also, you are probably taking some medicinal drugs that have an effect in your libido.
One thing that you can do is to visit your doctor if ever there is no evident reason why your libido declined suddenly for no particular cause. That even with the absence of health issues and your marriage is happy, there is still that reluctance of engaging in sex. But if you cannot do it right away, there are several sexual enhancement ways that you can do to help you regain your sexual prowess.
- Get sufficient amount of rest and sleep, preferably at least 8 hours every night.
- Enjoy eating healthy foods like fruits and veggies and reduce your fat intake.
- Engage in regular workout and exercise.
- Say goodbye to your smoking habit.
- If you are a heavy drinker, make sure that you reduce if not completely get it out of your system.
- Consult your doctor. Libido loss can possibly be a symptom of an underlying health issue.
- Search for a specialist who can help you in dealing with your anxiousness as well as difficulties in controlling anger, unresolved conflicts and inability of dealing with stress.
- Make sure that you spend quality time with your partner.
- Talk to your wife about the things that you want during lovemaking as well as your concerns and issues to let her aware of them.
- If it happens that it is your sexual orientation that causes the issue, be outspoken and upright about it.
If you are starting to lose interest in sex, there are now numerous male enhancement products that can help you address this issue in no time at all.