Stimulin by Naturally Vitamins is said to contain the patented nutrient and potent amino acid citrulline derived from watermelons. The male supplement is promoted to help increase the production of nitric oxide that stimulates blood flow and is linked to blood vessel relaxation. Citrulline production takes place during the urea cycle, which the body uses to break down ammonia in the body.
Stimulin also contains calcium and magnesium, which are well-known in their role in bone health as well as in transmitting nerve impulses and muscle contraction. Stimulin is estimated to improve the overall health of vascular system, encouraging better circulation. What these mean for sexual enhancement in men are enhancing sexual stamina and performance, providing healthy libido support, being a safe alternative to prescription drugs for libido enhancement, and its unique citrulline content.
- Calcium – Need for the body for the regulation of blood pressure and vascular health, both of which are crucial to sexual health
- Magnesium – Helps regulate calcium levels in the bloodstream and is necessary for the activation of certain enzymes within the body
- Citrulline – Helps increase production of nitric oxide that stimulates blood flow and is associated with relaxation of blood vessels
- Four key mineral ingredients for enhancing blood flow and circulation in the body
- Positioned as an alternative to libido drugs
- Lack of clinical studies to set Stimulin above the rest
- Two-tablet intake recommended daily intake
- Lacks official details on ordering, shipping, and product manufacturer
Stimulin boasts of a unique formulation made up of minerals that work to improve blood flow and circulation. This mechanism is very important in making erections happen, as well as energizing men to have good sex drive, stamina, and overall performance in bed. Our problem with Stimulin is that it lacks the scientific backing to prove itself worthy of purchase, as well as its general deficiency in product and manufacturer information. We hardly have enough to compare it to other non-prescription male enhancers and gauge its power and value for money. Note, too, that it does not exactly dwell on how erectile dysfunction can be remedied or prevented through supplementation with the product.