Lexaryn is one among many enhancement solutions today that are found in supplement form. It targets those who are suffering from erectile dysfunction or simply want to improve their performance in lovemaking. According to its makers, this pill can increase sexual arousal, stamina (preventing premature ejaculation), sperm volume, and penis size. Another one of its promises is to relieve stress, as well as to relax your muscles.
Its roster of ingredients is not unlike those of other sexual enhancers on the market. Some of these herbal components enhance performance through the increase of blood flow to your penis, while others serve to act as libido enhancers or aphrodisiacs.
- Yohimbe – This increases blood flow, allowing you to achieve and maintain firm erections. However, there are safety concerns in the use of yohimbe, and the FDA warns against using it.
- L-arginine – This increases nitric oxide production in your system and works to increase blood flow.
- Epimedium – Also increases nitric oxide, which also in turn increases penile blood flow.
- Tribulus terrestris – Increases testosterone in the body
- Maca root – This ancient aphrodisiac works to increase your sexual desire, accounting for enhanced readiness in making love.
- Contains tried and tested herbal extracts that are presented in good doses
- Special deals and discounts for bulk orders
- Contains yohimbe, which poses a number of safety concerns
- Severe lack of product and manufacturer’s information gets in the way of favorable product view
- Money back help isn’t verified
There is nothing out of this world or special about Lexaryn and how it approaches male enhancement. Sure, there could be increased blood flow to the genitals, leading to more powerful erections and expanded size. Sure, there’s the aphrodisiac that our ancestors trusted, particularly maca. But we have seen these claims many times over and the brand needs to bring something new to the table. Additionally, we cannot look past the fact that it doesn’t offer the basic website information and product details. The contact details of the manufacturers are also missing. These are very well a precious waste of time if there are plenty of other more competitively priced, better performing male enhancers available.