Erectol is a male enhancement product that claims to work against erectile dysfunction in as little as 30 minutes. Taken once a day, it permanently strengthens your prostate, making erection effortless anytime, all within weeks. Modesty is clearly not this product’s business, as it dubs Erectol as America’s number one herbal supplement for erectile dysfunction (available over the counter) and with thousands of men regaining their sex life with the use of the product. Erectol is also poised to work for men ages 19 to 90, and has a 98 percent effectiveness rate.
- Avena sativa – Positive beneficial effect on both male and female sexual desire, performance and sensation. Increases unbound or “free” serum testosterone.
- Damiana – Popular rain forest herbal sexual tonic, safely used for centuries.
- Muira puama – “Potency wood” rain forest aphrodisiac-increases libido and improved erectile performance.
- Yohimbe – plant alkaloid extracted from the bark of the yohimbe tree of Africa – increase libido and blood flow to erectile tissue.
- Siberian ginseng – Ancient Chinese remedy for energy, vitality, sexual potency and fertility. Helps the body to resist illness and cope with stress.
- Saw palmetto – Reduces symptoms from benign prostatic enlargement. Promotes a healthy prostate.
- Boron – Trace mineral essential for normal testosterone production.
- Vitamin E – Plays an important role in the production of hormones including testosterone and in the formulation of sperm. Vitamin E also protects the fat membrane of sperm from free radical oxidation.
- Zinc – Trace mineral necessary for sperm production and mobility. Deficiencies can lead to low sperm count, reduced libido and impotency.
- Phosphorous – Important in energy production. Also aids in gut absorption of the other herbs and vitamins in the formula.
- Chlorophyll – Natural source of energy, improves circulation and increases oxygen transportation in red blood cells.
- Ginkgo biloba – Proven benefits of increasing circulation.
- Great explanation of how erections and male sexual function work – as well as factors that hinder them
- Herbal extract formulation
- Lacks crucial information on the site, such as ordering/shipping/secure payment details
- Lacks customer service
Erectol earns brownie points for its herbal and nutrient ingredient lineup, where we see traditional and time-tested ones. This makes the claims of working in as little as 30 minutes credible. However, how about the lasting quality of such positive effects? The manufacturer has to provide all the crucial information one needs before he buys Erectol, such as details on ordering and making secure online payment. We also see that dedicated customer service buttons are missing, as well as a money-back guarantee. Apart from providing hard testing data, Erectol needs to furnish us these particulars.