Dr. Bross Pro Plus Advanced Summary
Dr. Bross Pro Plus Advanced male enhancement pill claims to be a natural herbal formula for penis enlargement, sexual health, and sexual erections. It combines the power of herbs found in many parts of the world and reputed to help enlarge the penis erectile tissues. With Pro+ pills, users are expected to have bigger, harder erections when desired, as there is more blood flow to their penis. Their erection size is expected to be up to four inches bigger, and they can enjoy stronger and more intense orgasms. The male enhancer also promoted stopping premature ejaculation in its tracks, and reducing recovery time between sexual intervals.
- Epimedium – Also known as horny goat weed, recommended by Chinese medical doctors for improving libido and erectile function.
- Gingko biloba – With a medicinal use that can be traced back 5,000 years in Chinese herbal medicine, this is known for its positive action for your brain, central nervous system, and against impotence.
- Oriental ginseng – This is used for general weakness and extra energy, as well as for aphrodisiac effects.
- Saw palmetto – Known to stimulate low libido in males and to increase sexual energy.
- Yohimbe – Made from the inner bark of the yohimbe tree from West Africa, it increased the norepinephrine content of the corpus cavernosum, which is important for erections.
- Ptychopetalum olacoides – Also known as muira puama, it is deemed effective as support against erectile dysfunction, for increasing libido, and serving as an aphrodisiac.
- Other ingredients such as catuaba bark, L-arginine, Pygeum africanum, and Smilax officianalis
- Special deals and promotions available for multiple buys
- Offers a range of complementary male enhancement products, such as adult toys
- Autoship program available
- Underperformed in our product trial of four weeks
- Formula includes yohimbe, which is questioned for safety
- Problems in information and website usability
Dr. Bross Pro Plus Advanced formula comes out strong right away with its name and packaging. It also offers some pretty tempting deals with its multiple packages and promotions. But does it truly provide that benefits that it tries to banner on its site? On our end, the answer is hardly a yes, as it performed rather poorly in our own product trial that ran for four weeks. Erection size claims were hardly seen, although sexual stamina markers improved. Other downsides we see with this product is the inclusion of yohimbe, which has been documented to have side effects. It has been removed from other herbal sexual enhancers and thumbs down for safety. Website quality can also be improved greatly for a better customer experience.