Climinax is targeted for potentially treating premature ejaculation, which is where a man ejaculates before he expects or desires, and as a result “kills” the pleasure for himself and his partner. The manufacturers of this male enhancer say that their ingredients act like a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRIs), which causes your brain to increase its production of serotonin. With this increased serotonin, the male user is expected to perform sexually for a longer period of time, unlike when erectile dysfunction symptoms set in.
Climinax is said to make users last 5.7 times longer in bed within 24 hours, with benefits such as greatly increased sexual stamina, enhanced sexual stamina, increased erection hardness, and better ejaculatory control.
- Folate as folate acid (400mg)
- Blue passion flower extract 4:1 Passiflora Coerulea leaf (150mg)
- L-Arginine HCL (100mg)
- Griffonia seed extract 4:1 (100mg)
- Pyidoxine HCL (20mg)
- Chrysin (5mg)
- Vitamin B6 as pyidoxal-5-phosphate (15 mg)
- Other ingredients: silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, rice flour, gelatin
- Secure ordering and payment system
- Clinical findings outlined on the site
- Pill intake that somehow depends on frequency of sex, and it can difficult since sex can be mostly unplanned
- Relatively more expensive than other sexual enhancement supplements
- Conflicting user reviews that make Climanax a hit-or-miss
Climinax has a characteristic sophistication in its packaging, labeling, and body of information that makes it easy to trust and recall. It has a well-prepared and organized website providing information on ingredients, formulation, testimonials, as well as the all-important clinical data. It also has a formidable lineup of herbal extracts and nutrients in an uncomplicated formulation. However, it can surface as quite expensive when you compare it with other sexual enhancers of its kind. The conflicting reviews, too, are noticeable, as well as the views that it does not really focus on addressing premature ejaculation, which it claims it does.