Capatrex boasts of being voted the number one male enhancement pill by a number of reviews, as well as a seal of doctor’s approval. Introduced in the market in 2008, it is manufactured by Paramount Nutraceuticals and can be consider a “new kid on the block.” It has struck a responsive chord in men who want a natural erectile dysfunction treatment, as well as those who simply want to take their sexual experience to the next level.
This male enhancement assists me in getting erections that are larger, stronger, and longer-lasting. It also aims to enhance libido or sex drive, heighten sensitivity, and create more intense orgasms. It promises these benefits on the basis of using a special mix of 11 herbal extracts to boost blood circulation and increase production of nitric oxide, which can make it easier to achieve and maintain erections.
- Tongkat ali and Tribulus terrestris – Both deemed effective for raising testosterone levels in your body. When this hormone is increased, energy and stamina increase, too, along with the diminishment of the production of PDE-5 emitters, which cause weakening of erections.
- Horny goat weed
- Muira puama
- Cnidium monnieri
- Ginkgo biloba
- Fast-acting formula that starts to work in as little as 30 minutes
- Clear listing of ingredients as well as other information on its website
- 30-day money back guarantee
- No information on clinical trials or findings that back up its claims
- ViaPerine, its proprietary ingredient, can upset sensitive stomachs
- Gelatine capsules are not friendly for vegans and vegetarians
On its website, Capatrex gives a good rundown of important information, alongside customer testimonials that vouch for its efficacy. We ourselves are quite convinced through our own product trial, with a number of benefits manifesting in less than an hour after intake. There is good reason that it is well-received, even though it is relatively new on the male enhancement market. But we are incredulous about certain claims it has, including toppling other brands and emerging number one. For one, it creates a number of uncomfortable side effects, which can include upset stomach, and should address these effects immediately. It should also present clinical findings that will make its benefits scientifically backed and not merely a product of a glowing customer review or testimonial.