Axcite Magnum Summary
Axcite Magnum is a male enhancement formula that is designed for a magnum different in the sexual enhancement game, helping its users achieve optimum performance and pleasure in bed. The expectation is a magnum increase in sexual potency and performance, mainly owing to the Magnum TST Technology, which is dubbed an all-natural, key alpha isomer ingredient for natural testosterone boost. This key ingredient is considered instrumental in men with erectile dysfunction to become harder, firmer, and bigger and thicker down there, to boot!
Among the benefits touted are longer-lasting erections, faster attainment of erections, intense orgasms, heightened sexual desire, increased sexual activity and satisfaction, improved sex life, and eventually the elimination of embarrassing doctor appointments for sexual dysfunction.
- Red Korean Ginseng Root (Standardized to NLT 5% Ginsenosides)
- D-Aspartic acid
- Epimedium extract (Standardized to 40% Icariin)
- Pine Bark extract (Standardized to 90% Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins)
- Sets expectations with supplement use for a few days, and weeks 1, 2, 3, and beyond
- Product discounts in online merchant sites
- Reveals only partial ingredient list
- Recommended daily intake of up to 6 capsules, which is not cost-effective
- Lack of information straight from manufacturer’s website
As they say, it is important to under-promise and over-deliver. From the start, Axcite Magnum has made lofty promises of benefits to its potential customers, all of which boil down to a perfect sexual condition and level of pleasure. To its credit, the supplement maker provides a timetable of benefits to be expected. We are all right with the daily and week 1 results… but are quite surprised that erection benefits are only mentioned for weeks 2-3 and beyond. Shouldn’t they manifest earlier? To excel in the game, Axcite Magnum needs to go beyond lip service, and provide a truly enhanced sexual desire, performance, and overall vitality for men for it to be able to compete like a winner. For now we are left underwhelmed, especially with up to 6 capsules of recommended daily intake.