Volume enhancers are male enhancement supplements that are specially formulated for men who are dealing with fertility problems such as low sperm count and poor sperm motility. These male enhancement supplements are also created for men who want to increase semen volume, ejaculate distance, and orgasmic intensity.
How Male Climax Works
Male orgasm occurs at the height of sexual pleasure, when the various muscle groups contract simultaneously, particularly rhythmic contractions of the pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle; anal sphincter, rectum, and perineum; and ejaculatory ducts and muscles around the penis.
The first few contractions are high in intensity and close together, occurring at about 0.8-second intervals. As your orgasm continues, the intensity of the contractions diminishes and the duration occurs at less frequent intervals. The larger the volume of semen and sperm that’s available for your orgasm, the more contractions it will take to shoot all of it – with each contraction becoming stronger and increasing in intensity.
As mentioned above, volume enhancers are male enhancement supplements that are specially formulated to boost ejaculate volume. Some of these male enhancement supplements emphasize the importance of having a big load to a man’s ago and in impressing his partner in bed. But these male enhancement supplements do more than just increase the pleasure of climax because they provide other benefits to male reproductive health.
In order for you to experience maximum pleasure, each part of your reproductive system must be functioning optimally at the right time. A quality male supplement formulated to boost semen volume also helps support the function of your:
- Ejaculatory Ducts – The path through the seminal glands where semen travels during ejaculation.
- Epididymis – The ‘holding pen’ where sperm produced by the seminiferous tubules mature. Sperm is stored in your epididymis until you ejaculate.
- Prostate Gland – Produces a fluid that makes up the semen and closes the urethral duct to the bladder to prevent urine from mixing with the semen and disturbing the pH balance required by sperm.
- Seminal Vesicles – Produce semen, the fluid that activates and protects your sperm after you release it during ejaculation.
- Testes and Testicles – The two testes within your scrotum manufacture sperm and testosterone. Within each testis is a kilometer of ducts called the seminiferous tubules, which produce your swimmers or sperm cells.
- Vas Deferens – The ducts leading from the epididymis to your seminal vesicles.
A “complete” male enhancement supplement is not just a volume enhancer; it primarily helps greatly improve your erection quality, increase your libido, boost your stamina, and trigger testosterone production. It’s also more practical to take a complete and high-quality male enhancement supplement rather than having to take a volume enhancer along with another male enhancement supplement for your erections.